**Please note there are TWO separate submit buttons below-- one to submit the registration form and one to submit the agreement/waiver.**
Important! Please take a moment to read.
- Camp registration is complete once a) registration and agreement/waiver form are submitted and b) tuition in full is received.
- No refunds are given unless enrollment minimums are not met or enrollment maximums have already been met.
- Camps will be finalized based on the amount of student interest, age, and on a first come first serve basis. Camp minimum is 5 students, camp maximum is 20 students. Campers will be split by age, (Preschool track- ages 2.5-4, Student track- ages 5-9, and Middle School track- ages 10-12), when possible.
- Students may be brought to camp no earlier than 10 minutes prior to camp start time. Pick-up should be promptly @ scheduled camp dismissal time, otherwise $1.00 will be charged for every minute late. Unless otherwise specified, students will need to be dropped off directly with camp instructor and picked up directly from camp instructor at the school's front office.
- Campers should pack a water bottle and snack each day for half day camps, and a bagged lunch with two snacks and water bottle for full day camps.
- For what to wear to a Message In Motion camp, please see here.
- Instructor will help students get changed into camp attire if necessary upon arrival at start of camp.
- Parents and friends are invited to observe a presentation from the campers on the last day of camp, for the last 10 minutes prior to the scheduled dismissal time. Information will be provided to families prior to.