**Please note there are TWO separate submit buttons below-- one to submit the registration form and one to submit the agreement/waiver.**
Important! Please take a moment to read.
- Clinic registration is complete once a) registration and agreement/waiver form are submitted, b) tuition in full is received, c) confirmation email is sent (to be sent within 24 hours of receipt.)
- No refunds are given unless enrollment minimums are not met or enrollment maximums have already been met.
- Clinics will be finalized based on the amount of student interest, age, and on a first come first serve basis. Clinic minimum is 12 students. Students will be split by age, (PreK-K track & 1st-5th tracks) when possible.
- Students may be brought to clinic no earlier than 10 minutes prior to clinic start time, and must be picked up promptly at clinic dismissal time. Unless otherwise specified, students will need to be dropped off directly with clinic instructor and picked up directly from clinic instructor at the school's front office.
- Students should pack a bagged lunch, snack, and water bottle.
- For what to wear, please see here
- Parents and friends are invited to observe a routine from the students and material learned during the last 10 minutes prior to the scheduled dismissal time. Information will be provided to families prior to.